- 6 apples
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp nutmeg
- 3 cup quick oats
- 1 cup flour
- 2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup butter
- Slice apples.
- Mix apple slices, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a bowl.
- Mix oats, flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and butter to make crust.
- Press half the crust mix into the bottom and sides of the dutch oven.
- Pour the apples onto the crust.
- Cover apples with the rest of the crust mix.
- Bake covered about 45 minutes at 350 degrees, until top crust is light brown and apples are tender.