Banana Coffee Cake
- 1 box yellow butter cake mix
- 2 ripe bananas
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon melted butter
- Prepare cake mix according to the box and pour into dutch oven.
- Mash the 2 bananas and pour on top.
- Melt the butter and add the cinnamon, flour, and brown sugar and mix together. Sprinkle cinnamon-flour mixture on the mashed bananas.
- Cover and Bake for about 25 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Insert a butter knife through the center and if it comes back clean it is ready.