“BBB” – Biscuits with Beans and Burger
- 2lb. lean hamburger
- 2 2lb. cans of baked beans
- 1 cup favorite BBQ sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup mustard
- 1 small onion, chopped fine
- Bisquick mix for one dozen bisquits
- Heat dutch oven to 325 for Frying.
- Brown the hamburger in the dutch oven.
- Stir in baked beans.
- Stir in BBQ sauce.
- Stir in ketchup and mustard.
- Stir in onion.
- Cover and Bake on low heat (275 degrees) for 15 minutes.
- While baking, prepare the Bisquick mix to make a dozen biscuits.
- Stir the burgers and beans.
- Cover the top of the bean mixture with the biscuits, completely covering the top.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the entire top of the biscuits.
- Bake covered for 30 minutes, until the biscuits are done.