- 2 lb breakfast sausage
- 2 onions
- 2 green peppers
- 24 eggs
- 2 Tbsp garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp dried onion
- 2 Tbsp chil powder
- 16 soft tortillas
- 3 C shredded cheese (cheddar, colby, jack, whatever)
- 3 C salsa
- Chop onions and green peppers.
- Heat dutch oven to 350 degrees and Fry sausage, pepper, and onion.
- Remove from dutch oven into pot with lid, leaving grease behind. (if there is a lot of grease, you may remove some of it but leave about 1/2 cup)
- Mix eggs, garlic, onion, and chili powder.
- Fry in dutch oven, scrambling until cooked.
- Remove eggs into pot and mix with sausage.
- Place about 1/3 cup egg & sausage mixture onto each tortilla.
- Add cheese, roll up, and fold over ends.
- Lay 5 in dutch oven, then make second layer on top, then third layer.
- Put lid on dutch oven and Bake 10 to 15 minutes at 350 degrees.