- 1/4 cube butter
- 8 slices of bread
- 2 lb pre-cooked pork sausage
- 1 lb cheddar cheese
- 12 eggs
- 1 qt milk
- 1-1/2 tsp dry mustard
- 1 tsp salt
- Spread butter all over the inside of the dutch oven.
- Tear bread into pieces.
- Break sausage into pieces.
- Grate cheese.
- In a bowl, beat eggs, milk, dry mustard, and salt.
- Layer the bread, sausage, and eggs into the dutch oven.
- Cover and Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- Pour cheese over top of casserole.
- Bake another 10-15 minutes until cheese forms a light-brown crust on top of cooked eggs.