- 3 12oz. cans of white chicken meat
- 1 onion
- 1 cup water
- 9 11-inch flour tortillas
- 2 tsp Seasoned salt
- 1 10oz. can tomato soup
- 2 10oz. cans of enchilada sauce
- 1 lb shredded cheddar or mozzarella cheese
- 1 lb frozen or canned corn
- 1/2 small can sliced or crumbled black olives
- Extras: green onions, tomatoes, olives, sour cream, whatever you like
- Place chicken and liquid from cans into dutch oven. Break up chicken with a fork.
- Add salt, condensed soup, enchilada sauce, corn, olives, onions and water to make a sauce.
- Simmer and stir at 300 degrees for 15 minutes to heat thoroughly.
- Remove about 3/4 of the sauce into bowl or pot, leaving a layer in the dutch oven.
- Sprinkle a layer of cheese over mixture remaining in dutch oven.
- Lay two tortillas on cheese.
- Add sauce, cheese and tortillas in three layers: ending with sauce and cheese.
- Put lid on dutch oven and Bake at 275 degrees for 30 minutes.