Chicken Pot Pie
- 4 Tbsp oil
- 1 to 1.5 lb. chicken breast meat (or 2 12oz. cans)
- 2 tsp minced garlic (or 4 cloves)
- 1 onion
- 4 potatos
- 3/4 cup milk (or 1/4 cup powdered milk and 3/4 cup water)
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 cans Campbell's cream of chicken soup
- 2 tsp poultry seasoning (McCormick's)
- 1 lb. mixed vegetables (carrots, corn, peas)
- 1 tube refrigerated crescent rolls
- Dice chicken.
- Put oil in dutch oven and heat to 375 degrees for Stewing.
- Add chicken and garlic.
- Stew and stir until chicken is done. If using canned chicken, heat for about 5 minutes.
- While cooking chicken, dice potatos and onion.
- Add potatos and onion to chicken; stew and stir for 10 minutes.
- Mix milk and flour in a cup.
- Add milk mix and all ingredients except crescent rolls to chicken mix.
- If it seems too thick, add more water.
- Bring chicken mix to a boil.
- Unroll crescent rolls and create a dough layer on top of the chicken mix.
- Put lid on dutch oven and Bake at about 350 degrees.
- Check at 20 minutes, then every 5 to 10 minutes. Pot Pie is done when rolls are golden brown and flake.