- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cans of Ro-Tel diced tomatoes with chilies, undrained
- 1 1/2 cup elbow macaroni or other fun shapes
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Heat dutch oven to 350 degrees for Frying.
- Put in hamburger and onion.
- Fry uncovered until hamburger is well browned, stirring often.
- Stir in tomatoes, water, and pasta.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to about 250 degrees, cover, and Simmer for 20 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- Sprinkle cheese on each bowl when it is served.