Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2-1/4 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup soft butter
- 1 (12oz) bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Heat dutch oven to 350 degrees for Baking.
- Beat butter, sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla extract in large bowl until smooth.
- Beat in egg.
- Gradually mix in flour.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop spoonfuls onto ungreased pie tin.
- Place on inverted pie tin or pebbles in bottom of dutch oven to keep it level and raised off the bottom.
- Bake for 5 to 8 minutes, depending on your dutch oven temperature.