- 3 lb. hamburger
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 pint ketchup
- 1 pint tomato juice
- 3 Tbsp flour
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp curry powder
- salt and pepper
- 10 hamburger buns
- Heat dutch oven to 350 for Frying.
- Brown hamburger and onion, breaking into small bits and cooking thoroughly.
- Drain off grease.
- Pour in ketchup, tomato juice, and season with salt and pepper (and cayenne pepper or hot sauce if desired).
- Bring to a boil while stirring.
- Dissolve flour and curry powder in a cup with worcestershire sauce and enough water to thin the mixture.
- Mix into hamburger.
- Simmer at about 225 degrees for an hour or so.