Baked Hawaiian Hamburgers
- 1 lb Ground beef
- 1 Can pineapple slices
- 1 Red onion
- Red peppers
- Green peppers
- Prepare beef patties just as you normally would for the BBQ, but place them in a square of heavy duty aluminum foil.
- Place one slice each of, pineapple, onion, and pepper on the patties, add seasoning and tightly seal foil over the top.
- These can then either be cooked on a grill, over a bed of coals, on a BBQ, or in the coals.
- Bake for approximately fifteen minutes then puncture foil with a fork (this will allow the meat to brown).
- Keep Cooking for five to ten minutes and serve with or without buns.
- You may want to add or substitute tomatoes or spicier peppers.