- One Banana
- Mini Marshmallows
- Chocolate Chips
- Tin Foil
- Hot Dog Stick or Grill
- Take your banana and cut a slit down the long way. Don't take off the skin. Cut it all the way down. Then fill the banana with the marshmallows and chocolate chips.
- You can put in as much as you want.
- You can also just do marshmallows or just chocolate chips. Whatever you like.
- After you finish that wrap the banana with tin foil.
- You can cook it on the grill or you can use a hot dog stick and cook it until the chocolate chips are melted.
- You have to check it every so often, but be careful because it is hot.
- Then, when it is done put it on a plate and use a spoon to eat it out of the skin. It is a great dessert!