- 4 pieces heavy-duty foil, 15 inches long
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled, thinly sliced
- 4 4-ounce pork chops
- 2 onions, sliced into rings
- 4 carrots, peeled, sliced
- 2 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 2 Tbs lemon juice
- 3/4 cups grated cheese (your choice)
- 2 Tbs butter
- On each sheet of foil arrange 1/4 of sliced potatoes.
- Top with chop and 1/4 of onions, carrots, celery, and squash.
- Sprinkle with garlic, salt, pepper, oregano, and lemon juice.
- Top with cheese; dot with butter.
- Bring up edges of foil; fold to enclose meat and vegetables.
- Fold ends to seal.
- Place foil pouches on grill, over hot coals, potato side down; grill for 2 hours or until done.