Basil Chicken for Two
- 2 sheets (12x18-inches each) Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1 to 1 1/4 lb.)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 medium yellow squash, sliced
- 1/2 medium red bell pepper, cut in rings
- Freshly ground pepper
- PREHEAT grill to medium-high.
- CENTER one chicken breast half on each sheet of Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil.
- Combine parsley, lemon peel, basil and salt; sprinkle over chicken.
- Top with yellow squash and red pepper.
- Sprinkle chicken and vegetables with pepper.
- BRING up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside.
- Repeat to make two packets.
- GRILL 10 to 12 minutes in covered grill.