Best Ever BBQ’s
- 2 lbs. ground chuck
- 1 egg, beaten
- BBQ sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup relish
- 8 hamburger buns
- Combine ground chuck, egg, and 1/4 cup bbq sauce; mix thoroughly.
- Shape into 16 round, thin patties.
- Place 1 tsp each of cheese, onion, relish and bbq sauce on half of the patties.
- Top each with a remaining patty, sealing edges well.
- Grill on foil over hot coals until done, turning once gently.
- Burgers are very juicy and delicious.
- Serve on hamburger buns.