Burgers in Foil
- 1 - 2 lb ground beef
- 4 - 16 inch squares aluminum foil
- 4 Carrots; sliced
- 1 can Potatoes; 16oz, sliced
- 2 small Green bell peppers; chopped
- Dehydrated onion flakes
- Worcestershire sauce
- Garlic powder
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Liquid smoke if desired
- Separate meat into 4 portions.
- Place each in the center of a square of foil.
- Top with equal portions of chopped carrots, potatoes and peppers.
- Season with dehydrated onions, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle with liquid smoke.
- Seal foil, checking for leaks.
- Place on hot coals for 10 to 15 minutes per side.