Camper’s Beef Stew
- 1-2 pounds stew meat
- 1 bag of frozen stew vegetables
- 1 pouch of McCormick stew seasoning
- 1/2 stick of butter
- meat marinade of choice
- heavy duty foil
- Marinate meat. Put the stew meat in an air tight container with marinade right after breakfast, to be chilled in cooler for the dinner meal.
- When it is time for the dinner meal, cut foil in large enough piece to make pouch.
- Place frozen veggies, meat and some marinade on foil.
- Sprinkle season package on mixture and add the butter right on top.
- Fold foil into pouch and set right on top of fire or grill for about an hour to hour 1/2 until meat is done and tender.