- 1 8-ounce can Pillsbury crescent dinner rolls
- 2 vanilla JELL-O Brand pudding snacks
- 1 tub Betty Crocker whipped frosting (chocolate)
- Thin-tip cooking sticks
- Aluminum foil
- Pam cooking spray
- Cover tip of stick with aluminum foil and spray with Pam.
- Stretch one crescent roll over foil and squeeze tip to close and tighten.
- Cook over campfire until golden brown turning frequently. (Crescent roll is done when it slides off the foil easily.)
- Fill center of crescent roll with vanilla pudding, spread chocolate frosting on top, and enjoy!