- 1lb Hamburger Meat
- 1 Bag of frozen mix vegetables
- Salt and pepper
- Creole seasoning (for those who like an extra kick)
- Aluminum foil (heavy duty)
- Use a piece of foil big enough to hold everything.
- Lay flat and place hamburger meat and veggies on foil.
- Top with butter, salt/pepper, creole seasoning, or even some garlic.
- Fold up foil and close ends.
- With fork punch a few holes at the top to let a little of the steam and heat escape. (Not too man! We need the steam to cook the mixture.)
- Let cook for 30-60 minutes or until meat is done.