Easy Grilled S’mores
- 4 Sheets (8x12-inches each) Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil
- 4 Graham crackers, broken into halves
- 2 (1-2 oz.) Milk chocolate candy bars, divided in half crosswise
- 4 Marshmallows
- Preheat grill to medium or preheat oven to 450°F.
- For each S’mores, top one graham cracker square with one candy bar half, one marshmallow and another graham cracker square.
- Repeat with remaining graham crackers, candy and marshmallows.
- Center one S’mores on each sheet of aluminum foil.
- Bring up foil sides.
- Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside.
- Repeat to make four packets.
- Grill 4 to 5 minutes in covered grill or bake 4 to 5 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven.