Easy Pork Chops for Two
- 2 Sheets (12x18-inches each) Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil
- 1/2 Small onion, thinly sliced
- 2 Boneless pork chops, about 1/2-inch thick
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 Can (10 3/4 oz. can) low fat cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 Medium green bell pepper, slices
- Preheat oven to 450°F or grill to medium-high.
- Center onion slices on each sheet of heavy duty aluminum foil.
- Top with pork chops; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Combine cream of mushroom soup and soy sauce; spoon over pork chops.
- Top with green pepper slices.
- Bring up foil sides.
- Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside.
- Repeat to make two packets.
- Bake 16 to 18 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven or grill 10 to 12 minutes in covered grill.