Fire Me Up Sandwich
- Sliced Meat (ham, chicken, beef, turkey, etc...)*
- Shredded Cheese (Colby, Swiss, etc....)
- Sliced Hot Peppers (Optional)
- Ranch Dressing (for dipping)
- Cut a section of foil big enough to wrap your sandwich completely.
- Place the dull side of the foil up.
- Butter 1 slice of bread and place the butter side down on the foil.
- Layer your meat on the slice of bread.
- Place the sliced hot peppers on top of the meat.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the peppers.
- Butter the other slice of bread and place the slice butter side up on the sandwich.
- Wrap the sandwich in the foil making sure that you seal it all up.
- Lightly press the sandwich in the foil.
- Place on hot coals for approx. 3-4 mins. each side depending on how hot your coals really are. Once done, unwrap sandwich, dip in ranch dressing and enjoy.
Pre-packaged sliced meats that you find in the lunchmeat case at the supermarket work well. Pre-packaged shredded cheeses also work well.