- 1 lb. ground beef
- 4 sq. heavy-duty foil (16x16 inches)
- 4 carrots, chopped
- 1 (16 oz.) can new potatoes, sliced
- 2 small green peppers, chopped
- Dehydrated onion flakes
- Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Separate meat into 4 portions.
- Place each portion in the center of an aluminum foil square.
- Top with equal portions of chopped carrots, potatoes, and bell peppers.
- Season with dehydrated onion flakes, Worcestershire sauce, salt and/or pepper to taste.
- Seal foil, check for leaks.
- Place on coals for 10 to 15 minutes per side.