- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 small red pepper, chopped
- 10 mushrooms, chopped
- Nonstick cooking spray or 1 tsp. butter
- 4 sq. heavy-duty foil (16x16 inches)
- 4 large chicken breasts
- 1 (8 oz.) can pineapple slices
- Garlic powder, salt and/or pepper to taste
- Divide bell peppers and mushrooms into 4 equal parts.
- Coat a small area in the center of the foil with cooking spray or butter.
- Place a portion of peppers and mushrooms on greased foil.
- Top with one chicken breast and one pineapple slice.
- Season with garlic powder, salt and/or pepper.
- Fold foil securely and check for leaks.
- Place on coals for 10 to 15 minutes per side.