Foil Dinner Packets
- Heavy aluminum foil - 2 sheets
- Chicken breast
- 1 small onion sliced
- 2 medium size potatoes cut into chunks
- 2 medium size carrots cut into chunks
- 1 medium size garlic clove - minced
- 1/2 cup ranch style salad dressing (you can use italian or honey
- Mustard or french)
- Salt/pepper to taste
- Any type of vegetable can be used in these foil packets
- Place the meat and or/fish in the center; season with salt & pepper, place vegetables around the meat and/or fish (onions and garlic can be placed on top of meat and/or fish & vegetables)
- Pour the salad dressing on top of meal.
- Close packet.
- Bring together the two sides folding down tightly; the two edges should be rolled up tightly.