Foiled Chicken Supreme
- 3 or 4 skinless/boneless chicken breasts
- Honey Dijon marinade (or honey-mustard dressing of choice)
- 1 medium zucchini-chopped
- 1 medium tomato-chopped
- 1 small onion-chopped
- garlic powder
- seasoned salt
- Foil - 2 sheets heavy duty
- Marinate chicken breasts for at least a few hours in marinade.
- Place chicken breasts on bottom of one sheet of foil.
- Top with zucchini, tomato and onion.
- Sprinkle spices on top.
- Fold foil and seal tightly.
- Wrap that package in the second sheet of foil, and seal tightly.
- Cook over open fire, or on the BBQ grill for about an hour.
Before leaving for camping, try putting the chicken breasts in a zipper bag and freeze them. Then, thaw them at the campsite before cooking.