Garlic and Parmesan Potatoes
- 1 sheet (12x36-inches) Reynolds Wrap® Release® Non-Stick Aluminum Foil
- 4 medium red potatoes, cut in bite–size pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or vegetable oil
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- PREHEAT oven to 450°F or grill to medium-high.
- CENTER potatoes evenly on sheet of Release Non-Stick Foil with non-stick (dull) side toward food.
- Drizzle with oil.
- Sprinkle with garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper.
- BRING up foil sides.
- Double fold top and ends to seal making one large foil packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside.
- BAKE 30 to 35 minutes on cookie sheet in oven
- OR GRILL 15 to 20 minutes in covered grill.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese before serving.