Green Bean Chicken Casserole Packets
- 4 (18 x 12-inch) sheets heavy duty aluminum foil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1 - 1¼ lb.)
- 10¾ ounce can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups frozen cut green beans
- 1 1/3 pounds (4 medium) potatoes, cut into ½-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- Set grill to medium-high or Preheat oven to 450º
- Center one chicken breast half on each sheet of heavy duty aluminum foil.
- Combine soup, salt and pepper.
- Spoon soup mixture over chicken and sprinkle with paprika.
- Top with vegetables; dot with margarine.
- Bring up foil sides.
- Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside.
- Repeat to make four packets.
- Grill for 22 to 24 minutes on a covered grill or bake for 30 to 35 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven.