Grilled Cheese Potatoes
- 4 cups (16 oz) frozen O'Brien potatoes
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp seasoned salt
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 jalapeño peppers (chopped, optional)
- Preheat gas or charcoal grill.
- Cut six 8-inch squares from heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- Spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Divide potatoes onto the foil squares.
- Drizzle each with oil. Sprinkle with seasoned salt.
- Close foil around potatoes.
- Place on grill 4-5 inches from medium heat.
- Grill for 10-15 minutes, turning once.
- Carefully open foil packets and sprinkle each with cheese and peppers.
- Re-close foil packets loosely.
- Place on grill for 2 minutes.
- Remove and serve.