Rosemary Fish Bundles for Two
- 2 carrots, peeled and cut into julienne strips
- 2 (5-6 ounces each) firm white fish fillets (like orange roughy)
- Garlic Powder
- Rosemary Leaves
- Seasoned Salt
- 2 green onions, cut into julienne strips
- 1/2 red bell pepper, cut into rings and seeds removed
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine or white cooking wine
- Cut 2 pieces of aluminum foil into 12 x 16-inch rectangles.
- Arrange half of carrots in center of 1 piece of foil.
- Place 1 fish fillet on top of carrots.
- Sprinkle lightly with garlic powder,
- rosemary, and Season-All®.
- Arrange half of onions and red bell pepper on top of fish.
- Bring sides of foil up around fish.
- Pour 1 tablespoon wine over fish.
- Bring sides of foil together over fish and fold tightly to encase fish completely.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients on second piece of foil.
- Place bundles on baking sheet and bake in 350°F oven 15 to 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.