Campfire Corn On The Cob
- Corn on the cob, with the husks left on
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Soak the corn in water for several minutes, with the husks still on, making sure they are fully submersed.
- Remove the corn from the water and place directly over or on hot coals.
- Allow to cook for about 20-25 minutes, rotating a couple of times, and then remove from the fire and remove the husks. (Use caution! The husks and corn will be hot and steamy!)
- The corn will be roasted and it’s delicious with some butter and/or salt.