- 1 Package Pillsbury Crescent Roll Dough
- Cinnamon/Sugar Mixture
- Coat the pie irons with vegetable oil (you can use butter or margarine but the pies usually stick to the irons).
- Unroll the crescent roll dough and fill each half of the pie iron (1 package of dough will make 2 pies).
- Butter each piece of dough, pour a generous amount of cinnamon/sugar mixture onto 1 half and close the irons.
- Cook over the fire, turning frequently until golden brown.
- They usually cook in less than 10 minutes.