Grilled Cheese Sandwich With Sauerkraut
- Two slices of bread
- Two slices of cheese
- Sauerkraut (drained)
- Hot peppers – the kind you shake on top of pizza (crushed red pepper flakes – ed.)
- Butter Spray (Pam or other)
- Spray outside of your bread with butter spray.
- Fill with 2 slices of cheese.
- Drain your sauerkraut and add that to the sandwich.
- Next (if you like) sprinkle it with red hot peppers.
- Place all in pie iron, cook over fire till golden brown, turning frequently.
- It’s delicious and simple!