Hobo Pot Pie
- 1 pkg Deli Style Chicken Or Turkey
- 1 can Mixed Vegetables (drained)
- 1 can Gravy (should match meat type)
- Foil or Pie Iron
- Butter one side of 1 slice of bread butter side down on a foil square or pie iron.
- Place 1 tsp of mixed vegetables on bread.
- Put the desired amount of meat on bread.
- Spoon some gravy over the meat.
- Butter one side of another slice of bread and place it butter side up.
- Seal up the foil or close the pie iron and place on hot coals.
- Cook for approx. 3 mins. per side depending on how hot the coals are.