Pie Iron Pizza
- Mozzarella cheese
- Spaghetti sauce
- Pepperoni (or any other toppings you desire)
- Butter one side of two slices of bread and put 1 ½ tablespoons of pizza sauce on one of the slices.
- Top the pizza sauce with Mozzarella cheese and some sliced pepperoni and then place the other side of the bread on top and butter the outer sides of the bread.
- Put the sandwich into a pie iron and place on coals of a fire and turn frequently.
- Cook until the bread is toasted.
- In a hot fire this only takes a minute or two on each side.