Sausage & Egg Muffins
- 1 Lb. Sausage – formed into patties
- 8-10 Eggs – scrambled
- 2 Tbsp. Milk
- 1/2 C. Cheese
- Butter or Vegetable Spray (butter tastes better!)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 Pkg. English Muffins – split in half
- Butter or spray outside of muffin, put butter side of muffin toward iron.
- Layer ingredients on one side of muffin: sausage patty, a little egg (it will run but set when cooked), cheese, and top with other muffin that has been buttered too!
- Cook over campfire until sausage and egg are set.