- Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- Ground beef cooked with taco seasoning
- Grated cheese
- Any other toppings you like (salsa, tomatoes, lettuce, sour cream, etc)
- Cooking spray
- Before leaving for camping, brown the ground beef and put in a container to take along.
- You can also cut up the tomatoes, grate the cheese, etc.
- Then spray the pie iron with cooking spray, place 2 croissant rolls (unrolled to make a square.)
- Place cold meat, toppings desired on open pie iron.
- Cook over fire until dough is cooked!