For variation, you can add just about anything that you feel would taste good with this ... mushrooms, hot peppers, black olives, different kinds of cheeses, cut-up chicken, shrimp, etc...
- 1/2 lb Pre-Cooked Ground Beef
- 1/2 lb Pre-Cooked Ground Pork Sausage
- 12-16 oz Hot Or Mild Chunky Salsa
- 1 pkg Shredded CoJack Cheese
- 1 pkg Flour Taco Shells
- 1 pkg Aluminum Foil
- 1 can Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- Cut foil into squares big enough to roll 1 mexi-roll.
- Place 1 foil square dull side up and spray it with the non-stick cooking spray.
- Lay 1 flour taco shell on a plate.
- Put some beef, sausage, salsa, and cheese in on the flour taco shell.
- Roll the flour taco shell into a tube.
- Fold the 2 ends and place the shell with the seam and folds side down.
- Roll the foil around the shell and seal.
- Place it on hot coals for no more than 3-4 mins. per side (times will vary depending on how hot your coals are).
- Be careful when eating as the cheese will be very hot.
- Serve with a side of sour cream or ranch dressing.