Cinnamon-Sugar Biscuit on a Stick
- Can of Ready to Cook Biscuits
- 1/2 c. Sugar
- 5 Tbsp. Cinnamon
- 1 Stick Butter
- Green Stick or Camping Fork
- Melt butter in square cake pan & keep warm.
- Mix cinnamon & sugar & place in a separate pan or a plastic bag.
- Open biscuits & roll into long strip.
- Roll onto stick and hold over fire without touching flames.
- Cook until light golden brown.
- When dough moves easily without sticking, it is done.
- With a fork, roll dough in butter, place in cinnamon sugar and roll or place in bag and shake with cinnamon/sugar mixture. Eat!