Chuck Wagon Casserole
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 15.5oz can chili beans in sauce
- 1 11oz can Mexican style corn
- 3/4 cup BBQ sauce
- 1 8.5oz package corn muffin mix
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Heat dutch oven to 350 degrees for Frying.
- Brown ground beef, onions, and peppers in dutch oven.
- Add chili beans, BBQ sauce, and salt.
- Bring to a boil.
- Drain corn.
- Prepare corn muffin mix according to package.
- Add corn to mix.
- Pour mix into dutch oven, spreading over meat.
- Close dutch oven and Stew at 325 degrees for 30 minutes or until inserted knife pulls out clean.