Dean’s Beef Stew Recipe For Camping
- 1-2 lbs. Stew Meat (cut into 1″-2″ chunks)
- 3-4 potatoes, peeled and diced (1″-2″ chunks)
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1 stalk celery, sliced
- 1-2 Cups of beef broth or beef stock
- 1-2Tbs flour
- 1-2 Tbs red wine or 1/8 cup diced mushrooms
- Salt, pepper and spices to taste
- Place flour, salt, and pepper in a foil pack and add meat.
- Close lightly and shake to coat the meat.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Place on coals for 30-60 minutes or until the potatoes are tender and the meat is cooked through. This is our favorite beef stew recipe for camping!