Family Favorite Potatoes
- 1 Sheet (18x24-inches) Non-Stick Foil
- 1 Small onion, thinly sliced
- 4 Medium red potatoes, cut in bite size pieces
- 1 Medium green bell pepper, cut in cubes
- 1/2 Cup Italian or ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°F or grill to medium-high.
- Center onion on sheet of non-stick foil with non-stick (dull) side toward food.
- Combine potatoes, green pepper, salad dressing, salt and pepper.
- Layer mixture evenly on top of onion.
- Bring up foil sides.
- Double fold top and ends to seal making one large foil packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven or
- Grill 15 to 20 minutes in covered grill.