Flounder Fillets in Foil
- 4 5-ounce flounder fillets
- 1 tablespoon acceptable margarine
- 1 tablespoon chopped shallots or green onions
- 1/2 pound mushrooms, chopped
- 3 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Vegetable oil spray
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Rinse fish and pat dry. Set aside.
- To make a mushroom sauce, begin by lightly spraying a nonstick skillet with vegetable oil.
- Place over medium-high heat.
- Add margarine, shallots or green onions and sauté until soft.
- Add mushrooms and cook 5 minutes.
- Stir in wine, lemon juice and parsley and cook until most of the liquid evaporates.
- Preheat Grill or oven to 400F.
- Lightly spray 4 pieces of heavy-duty foil with vegetable oil.
- Place a fillet on each piece of foil; season with pepper.
- Spoon mushroom sauce evenly over each piece of fish.
- Draw edges of foil together and seal. Bake 20 minutes, or until fish flakes.
- Serve in foil.