Foil Baked New Potatoes
- 3 pounds new potatoes, washed and quartered
- 3 medium onions cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh-ground black pepper
- Make the potatoes: Preheat grill to high.
- Cut two pieces of aluminum foil, each 24 inches long, and set aside.
- Toss the potatoes, onions, parsley, oil, garlic, salt, and pepper in a large bowl.
- Place one half of the potatoes in the center of one foil strip and fold the right and left sides of the foil in toward the center to cover the potatoes.
- Fold the remaining 2 sides to the center to seal.
- Repeat with the second half of the potatoes and the remaining foil.
- Place the foil pouches on the grill. Cook until the potatoes are tender-about 20 minutes.
- Remove the foil pouches from the grill, let sit 5 minutes, unwrap, and serve potatoes.