- 1 lb Hamburger
- 1 Pkg Taco Seasoning
- 1 Small Onion
- Chopped Lettuce
- Shredded Cheese
- Black Olives-Sliced
- Chopped Tomato
- Sour Cream-or Dressing of your choice
- 1 oz Bag of Doritos
- Brown hamburger and onion, drain.
- Add Taco Seasoning according to directions.
- Let simmer until taco seasoning is absorbed.
- Take your Dorito bag and press together smashing the chips.
- Turn the bag on it’s side and cut the top off with a pair of scissors.
- Add your Hamburger mixture along with all/any of the toppings you desire.
- Take a plastic fork and enjoy!