- 2 slices honey wheat bread
- soft vegetable flavored cream cheese spread
- fresh tomato
- cooked bacon
- spread margarine, or butter spray
- Butter or spray outside of bread.
- Spread thin layer of cream cheese on each inside piece of bread.
- Sprinkle crumbled bacon on top of one side of cream cheese and top with one slice of tomato.
- The tomato slice should have some of the moisture taken out with a paper towel so it isn’t too wet.
- Place other slice of bread on top.
- Close pie iron and cook in campfire till golden brown.