Grilled Roast Beef Sandwiches
- 1 Can (4 oz) Green Chilies, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Mayonnaise (not salad dressing or Miracle Whip®)
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon Mustard
- 10 Slices Rye Bread
- 5 Slices Swiss Cheese
- 10 Thin Sliced, Cooked Roast Beef
- 2 Tbsp. Butter or Margarine, softened
- Salsa or Picant’e Sauce (optional, but recommended)
- Combine chilies, mayonnaise and mustard.
- Butter one side of each slice of bread; place bread, butter-side down in pie iron.
- Spread about 1 Tbsp. of chili mixture on non-buttered side of bread.
- Top half of the chili mixture with one slice of cheese and two slices of beef.
- Close pie iron and cook until golden brown.